Skip to main content

Depression?

 What is Depression?

- Depression is something when you feel sad 

  and don't want to talk about anything it can 

  Cause a person to death! Most people that I

 See nowadays are having depression and that 

 also cause suicide I have learnt that depression 

makes people different from who they are and 

Depression is caused by family problems, 

relationships, Works and sometimes studying 

too but I am not saying that we shouldn't study 

but when we are having trouble through 

studies and to DEPRESSION ruins you and your 

life your own Life with such a simple word, it is 

worst than Anything you expect. Having a hard 

time and Keeping matters to yourself is too 

much that it Leads you to depressions. Family 

matters like

When they fight and argue the ones who need 

 Cry and hide is you and relationships? I don't 

 Know much about relationships but when they 

 Leave you alone, you not only the one the one  

who is left behind the memories that you spent 

 with them keeps bothering you cause your not 

with them then you become sad and avoid 

Peoples, friend and family then that becomes 

Another Depression. Those who are reading 

this things I wrote trust me on this one cause I 

Have been through this!😁<33








 

 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Friends.

Once I remember, telling my self not to  Forget you until I die. I will always  Be by your side, since the day that I meet You, I knew that I will never forget you.  And it isn't easy all alone but sometimes It's hard to face reality. Thank you because  You have given me such a loveliest friendship. You would always make my day. I miss you😣 I love you❤️ I like you💜 I die for you😵 I lie for you 😋 I cry for you😭 I hate for you🥴                   Till The Day I Die😜😜  

My Country Bhutan

My country is the smallest landlocked country sandwiched between two largest populated countries, China in the north and India in the south. It is known as happiest nation on the earth addressed as the land of the thunder dragon to the outside world. My country Bhutan, is a landlocked country in south east Asia. It is located in eastern Himalaya bordered by China and india. Our land area is about 38,394km and the highest point of my country is virgin peek Gangkar Puensum at the elevation of my country entire population around 736,000 as of the 2020. There are 20 Dzongkhags (district) and our capital is called Thimphu. Around 70 percent our land is covered by forest. My country has lots of old stories which are in written, some are oral tales, which tells how the great masters came to Bhutan from different parts of world especially from Tibet, along with subjugation of evils in my Bhutan and how they made a peaceful nation without the evils spirits. Bhutan transformed from monarchy to D

Life

Our life is short  But it is everything to us Whatever we do it is because of our fate. So we all should break our silly egos And Must live happy life Some people Suicide Because they don’t have the  Perfect life as we do When you are having a perfect life You should be happy and You should feel proud about it Don’t care what others says about you You are perfect as you are.  You just try to make it perfect And never lose your hope.